I know people are often wondering about colouring books that have black backgrounds. There are quite a few now, so I thought I would make a post with the ones that I have reviewed.
Black backgrounds can be great for adding vibrancy and colour to an image, trying out new colour schemes and is particularly forgiving if a slip of the hand happens!
The blue text are links to my reviews of the book, links to purchase are in the reviews.
- Alice In Wonderland (Pan MacMillan) – has around ten images with black backgrounds.
- Animorphia Notebook – is roughly a third black background images.
- Color My Moods Vol 1-3 – half black backgrounds.
- Complicated Cats – Each image is provided with a black background and a white background.
- Creative Haven – Chalkboard Art – thirty one black background, chalkboard style images.
- Creative Haven – Midnight Forest – thirty one images with a black background.
- Exotischer Urwald – has about five black background double spreads.
- The Jungle Book – has about fifteen black background images.
- Decorative Designs – half black backgrounds.
- Snowflake Patterns – contains about five images with a black background.
- Percy And The Colouring Adventure – features a handful of black background images.
- Peter Pan Coloring Book – has about 15 black background images
- Where’s Wally Colouring Book – about five images with black backgrounds